Sunday, September 05, 2010

Just caught half of camp rock 2 since I was in front of the TV. I think the best part of the show was when they lost the competition, because I hate stupid, contrived happy endings. (step up 3 is one of those. That aside I still loved the dance.)

Well, being a kid's show, it obviously tells it's audiences enjoying the process is all that matters. At least that makes more sense than normal ones where people go "YEAH WE CAN DO IT" with just 2 days left to the competition and still win anyway. I really appreciate disney for showing kids that miracles don't always happen.

Wait, they still had to put in that happy ending, where everybody from the enemy camp wanted to join camp rock in the end. Alittle overdone (once again, contrived), especially with the "omggg I want to join camp rock next year!!" shit. I guess kids need to know the world's a nice place, just let them be happy while they can.

Anyway, I'm not a kid so I hate still hate stupid contrived happy endings because miracles don't bloody happen. My favourite ending will always be the one in Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi.
God some people have no idea what being depressed means.

No comments: